What is this page?
This page outlines the features of your company's administration page. Here all your company details are kept, and it is also where you can update your company information.
The page will look something like this, this article will break down the functions available on this page.
How long until the changes take effect?
Submissions made through this page is electronically sent to Companies House, who will usually approve within 3 working hours. We will send you a confirmation email once confirmed.
How do I get to this page?
Access this page by going to My Companies (login required) and click on your company name.
1. Download Company Statutory Info (PDF): Your full company details, available as a single PDF.
2. Company Name: Your registered company name with Companies House.
3. Registration Number: Your unique company number.
4. Registered In: The country in which the company is registered in, stipulated by the registered office address at registration.
5. Web Filing Authentication Code: Communicates information to and from Companies House, if code is updated at Companies House, you can update it here.
6. Company Category: Presents what type of limited company you are registered as e.g. Limited by Shares, Guarantee, LLP etc.
7. Company Status: This will show whether a company is Active, Dissolved, or proposing to strike off.
8. Country of Origin: This will stipulate that the company has been formed in the United Kingdom.
9. Incorporation Date: The date in which the company was formed.
10. Nature of Business: This code informs Companies House what type of business/ industry you are in:
11. Accounting Reference Date: The date in which accounts needs to be made up to, normally the last working day of the month you incorporated in.
12. Last Accounts Made Up Date: The last date that the accounts were filed up to at Companies House.
13. Next Accounts Due: The date when the annual accounts are next due.
14. File Confirmation Statement: Online confirmation statement filing tool. Purchase of the service is required.
15. Confirmation Statement Status: This status will inform you whether you are up to date or whether the due date is past.
16. Last Confirmation Statement Made Up To: The last date that the information within the Confirmation Statement were confirmed up to at Companies House.
17. Next Confirmation Statement Due: The date when the confirmation statement is next due.
18. Update Registered Office: If you need to change your registered office address you can do so here.
19. Registered Office Address: The current Registered Office address for your company.
20. Return of Allotment of Shares (Currently Unavailable): You can issue additional shares in your company here.
21. Total Issued: The total amount of shares in the company.
22. Currency: The type of currency the shares are owned in.
23. Total Aggregate Value: The total value of all the shares in the company.
24. Total Amount Unpaid: The total amount of shares (value) that is not yet paid for.
25. Appoint New Director: If you want to appoint a new director, you can do so via this link.
26. View Director: You can view more details about the director here.
27. Edit Director: If you need to change information in relation to the director (apart from date of birth) you can do so here.
28. Resign Director: If you need to remove someone as a director, here is where to do it!
29. View Register of Members List: A register that stipulates whom the current owners are in the company.
30. Shareholders: The list of current owners of the company.
31. Shares: The amount of shares each owner has.
32. Share Class: The type of shares each owner has assigned.
33. Share Certificates: Can download a share certificate here to prove they own shares in the company.
34. Appoint New Secretary: If you need to appoint a secretary it can be done here (Secretaries are no longer compulsory).
35. Secretaries: The list of secretaries will appear here (if applicable).
36. Subscribers: The subscribers are the people that were shareholders at the time of incorporation. These will never change even though the owners might!
37. View PSC Online Register: View the PSC Online Register listing all current PSCs in the company. Purchase of the service is required.
38. Add a PSC: Need to appoint a new PSC? You can do so here.
39. No Registrable Person: If you have reason to believe there are no people with significant control within the company you can click this link.
40. Nature of Control: All PSCs need to have a reason as to why they have significant influence or control, this is stipulated here.
41. View PSC: View PSC details.
42. Edit PSC: If your PSC's details have changed (name, address, etc) you can update it here.
43. Remove PSC: You can resign/ cessate a PSC by clicking here.
44. Manage Services: You can manage any currently active services by clicking here.
45. Service Status: This shows the status of any renewable services your company has had.
46. Expires On: When the service will expire.
47. Manage Service: Another way to directly manage a particular service, ie. renew or cancel.
48. Incorporation Certificate: An electronic copy of your incorporation certificate.
49. Memorandum of Association: View the 1-page memorandum of association (if you have used our standard M&A).
50. Articles: View the Articles of Association (if you have used our standard M&A).
51. Upload Document: This is your company's storage area where you can upload additional company documents (eg. meeting minutes).
52. Company Name: The company name the letter has come in for.
53. Sender: Which Government organisation has sent the letter.
54. Date Received: The date the item of mail was received and processed at our address.
55. Post Status: Whether you still have an active service in order to view the documents received.
56. Action: If you have an active service you will be able to download the scanned letters from here.
57. View All Post Items Received: This list only shows the most recent 5 items, if you want to see all you can click here.
58. Request Type: The type of request that has been sent across to Companies House.
59. Request Status: Status of the submission at Companies House (PENDING, REJECT, ACCEPT).
60. Date Submitted: The date the request to Companies House was sent.
61. Submissions: View the details of the submission that was sent.
62. Minutes: Download auto-produced minutes (NB. Not all submission types produce minutes).
Side Bar Widget (Right Side of Webpage)
63. Your Company Services: This shows some of our most popular services and referrals and informs you whether you have the service activated, applied for any of our partner offers and/ or provides a direct link to be able to take advantage of those particular services.
64. Sync Data with Companies House: This updates our system with Companies House so it reflects any recent changes that have been made to the company.
65. Update Registered Office Address: Shortcut to updating the registered office address.
66. Appoint New Director: Shortcut to appointing a new director.
67. Appoint New Secretary: Shortcut to appointing a new secretary.
68. Return of Allotment of Shares (Currently Unavailable): You can issue additional shares in your company here.
69. File Confirmation Statement: Shortcut to our Confirmation Statement filing service.
70. Dividends: Can create dividend vouchers here (Wholesale accounts only)
71. eReminders (Currently Unavailable): Email reminder opt in for filing obligations at Companies House.
72. Reminders (Currently Unavailable): Email reminder opt in for filing obligations at Companies House.
73. Delete Company from System: If you need to remove one of your companies from your account you can do so here.
74. Post Item: Shortcut to view recent post items for this company.
75. View All: Shortcut to access all Government post received for this company.
76. View Sample Report: Sample of one of our Company Credit Reports.
77. Search for Companies: If you want to locate a company credit report of one of your clients, suppliers or own company, click here.