Company officers (director, PSC or shareholders) can either be a natural person (human beings) or artificial legal persons (companies). We have a legal obligation to identify and verify both person officers and corporate officers.
UK Corporate Entities
For UK corporate entities, we can search Companies House Public Register for the required information, please let us know so we can conduct the search.
Non-UK Corporate Entities
For overseas corporate entities, we require two of the following evidence of registration:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Certificate of Good Standing or Incumbency;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Official evidence of registered address, for example, Extract of Trade Register;
- A certified Register of Directors and Shareholders / Members.
The document/s must contain the following corporate information:
- Full name of the company;
- Company registration number;
- Registered address and principal place of business;
- Country of incorporation;
- Names and members of management body and beneficial owners.