Company officers (director, PSC or shareholders) can either be a natural person (human beings) or artificial legal persons (companies). We have a legal obligation to identify and verify both person officers and corporate officers.
For Corporate Officers, we require two or more of the following evidence:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Certificate of Good Standing or Incumbency;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Official evidence of registered address, for example, Extract of Trade Register;
- Register of Directors and Beneficial Owners
The document/s must contain the following information:
- Full name of the company;
- Company registration number;
- Registered address and principal place of business;
- Country of incorporation;
- Names and members of management body and beneficial owners.
Directors and Beneficial Owners
We will also need to verify the identity of all directors and beneficial owners of the corporate officer using electronic verification.