With the help of Credas' digital ID software, the ID process should be very simple to complete, you will just require:
- The person being validated to be present for a photo.
- One of the following ID documents for the person being validated:
- Passport (Recommended)
- Driving License
- National ID card (Electronic Identification Card)
- Scanned proof of residential address document (must be dated within 3 months and include the person's name).
- A device with the ability to take a picture such as a webcam or camera phone.
Proof of Residential Address (we require one of the following for the account holder, and each director and person with significant control):
- Utility Bill (Gas, Electric or Water)
- Telephone bill (Mobile phone bills are not accepted)
- Insurance Letter (Motor, Home or Life)
- Mortgage Statement
- Council Tax Bill
- Bank/ Building Society Statement (includes Credit Card Statement)
- TV Licence
- HM Revenue and Customs Letter/Notice of Coding
- Letter from Benefits Agency
- Financial Statement (e.g Pension/ Endowment)
- Polling card
The Proof of Residential Address document must:
- Be dated within the last 3 months
- Show the account holder/company officer’s name and address
- Be written in English or accompanied by an English translation (by an Official Sworn Translator)