Skip to main content
What happens to my Mail once it reaches your Office?
- Your mail is delivered to our office by Royal Mail and courier.
- Once received, our post team sort the mail into categories in preparation for scanning.
- We use an industrial letter opener machine which opens 100s of letters per minute.
- The stacks of opened letters are then placed into the scanner, where the system matches the name against our database and sends the item to you.
- Where the system is not sure about a match it will defer to human analysis of the name and address.
- We store each physical batch for 7 days in case you require the original forwarded on.
- We employ a secure shredding company to destroy the physical items after this time.