Any changes to your card details are made from your account.
You are able to have 2 cards saved onto your account, 1 "primary" and 1 "backup"in case the primary card fails.
To edit any existing card details, you will need to delete the existing card then re-add the new card following the steps below:
- Go to Payment Methods (login required). You can also get to this page from the 'My Account' menu.
- Click the downward arrow.
- Click the Delete button - a warning box will pop up, click Delete Card to confirm.
If you have an active service, you will not be able to remove the primary card details until the service/s have been cancelled as a payment method will be required in order to renew the subscription when it is due; alternatively a backup card can be added. If this is the case, you will be presented with the following warning message:
You will be able to remove the "Backup" payment method at any stage as long as you have a Primary card on the system. The warning message will look something like this:
Once deleted, you now need to add your new card:
- Next to Add New Card, click the down arrow.
You can also add a backup card at any time:
- Enter the card details and click Save.
- Depending on your bank, the 3D authentication screen may pop up. If you have set up a password with your bank, you will need to enter this. (If you don't, you may be prompted to enter a new password).
You should see that your card has been added to your account and future renewal payments for your services will be taken from this card (and the backup card if the Primary payment option fails).