As part of the the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 all companies must now keep a register made up of their People with Significant Control. This measure has been introduced by the government to increase transparency over who owns and controls UK companies.
Our PSC (People with Significant Control) Online Register allows you to stay on top of your company’s PSC requirements.
Our service will allow you to remain compliant by keeping your internal register (an obligation for all limited companies) online. It also keeps a complete history of the changes that have occurred with your PSCs.
The service covers a year's period and can be renewed for another year.
A PSC is anyone in a company who:
- owns more than 25% of the company’s shares
- holds more than 25% of the company’s voting rights
- holds the right to appoint or remove the majority of directors
- has the right to, or actually exercises significant influence or control
- holds the right to exercise or actually exercises significant control over a trust or company that meets one of the first 4 conditions