Co-Working Space (Work Hub Made Simple)
What is Co-working?
Coworking is a general term used to describe a working environment where various individuals and small companies work in a single communal space. It has become a popular choice for many startups and small companies due to the low cost when compared with commercial rents - also the sense of community and atmosphere that comes with working in a shared space.
Coworking spaces can include “fixed desks”, which are desks used exclusively by a single member. More commonly found though are “hot desks”, whereby individuals do not have a specific desk allocated to them and members are free to use any available workspace they choose. In this context there will usually be a variety of different workspace options available such as relaxed seating, standing desks and more conventional desks.
Work Hub MadeSimple
Work Hub MadeSimple is our coworking space - located in the heart of London’s startup scene at our address, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
Members benefit from:
- A choice of regular desks, stand up desks and comfy armchairs
- Reliable, high speed WiFi to keep you connected
- Private kitchen with unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits
- Regular seminars from thought-leaders
- Optional extras including lockers, colleague day passes, projector hire
- Access to our startup experts - ask us anything about starting and running your business
Find out more about our plans and pricing here.