PSC / Confirmation Statement bundle features
Stay on top of your company’s PSC requirements and Confirmation Statement filing obligations.
In this article:
- What do I get with the PSC / Confirmation Statement bundle service?
- What do I need to know if I don't renew?
What do I get with the PSC / Confirmation Statement bundle service?
Stay compliant with an online PSC register and view a complete history of changes
As part of the the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 all companies must now keep a register made up of their People with Significant Control. This measure has been introduced by the government to increase transparency over who owns and controls UK companies.
A PSC is anyone in a company who:
- owns more than 25% of the company’s shares
- holds more than 25% of the company’s voting rights
- holds the right to appoint or remove the majority of directors
- has the right to, or actually exercises significant influence or control
- holds the right to exercise or actually exercises significant control over a trust or company that meets one of the first 4 conditions
With this service you can complete and store your company’s PSC information on our simple online admin system. Once complete we’ll store your company’s PSC information and the history of any changes made with our online register.
Get your Confirmation Statement prepared and filed by our expert team
What do I need to know if I don't renew?
- You will be responsible for maintaining and storing your PSC Register
Failure to keep a PSC register is a criminal offence, punishable by a fine and up to two years' imprisonment.
- You will be responsible for filing your latest Confirmation Statement with Companies House
Every company must file a confirmation statement (previously known as the annual return) to Companies House at least once every 12 months.