I want to update my card details
Any changes to your card details are made from your account.
I want to:
Update my card details
To edit any existing card details, you will need to delete the existing card then re-add the new card following the steps below:
- Go to Payment Methods (login required). You can also get to this page from the 'My Account' menu.
- Click the downward arrow.
- Click the Delete button - a warning box will pop up, click Delete Card to confirm.
Once deleted, you now need to add your new card:
- Next to Add New Card, click the down arrow.
- Enter the card details and click Save.
- Depending on your bank, the 3D authentication screen may pop up. If you have set up a password with your bank, you will need to enter this. (If you don't, you may be prompted to enter a new password).
The authentication image is for test purposes and will look slightly different to what you may see on your screen.
You should see that your card has been added to your account and future renewal payments for your services will be taken from this card.
Auto renew payment failed? Follow these steps to renew your payment manually.
Delete my card
Deleting your debit or credit card from your account will stop auto-renew payments of any renewable services such as the registered office service.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to Payment Methods (login required). You can also get here from the 'My Account' menu.
- Click on the down arrow.
- Click the Delete button.
- A warning box will pop up, click Delete Card to confirm.
The card is now deleted.