Company Info - Anatomy of a page
What is this page?
This page outlines the features of your company's administration page. Here all your company details are kept, and it is also where you can update your company information.
How long until the changes take effect?
Submissions made through this page is electronically sent to Companies House, who will usually approve within 3 working hours. We will send you a confirmation email once confirmed.
How do I get to this page?
Access this page by going to My Companies (login required) and click on your company name.
- Sync Data with Companies House: This updates our system with Companies House so it reflects any recent changes that have been made to the company.
- Download Company Statutory Info (PDF): Your full company details, available as a single PDF.
- Change Company Name: Online company name change tool. Purchase of the service is required.
- Update Code: If your authentication code has expired and you have a new code, you can update it here.
- File Confirmation Statement: Online confirmation statement filing tool. Purchase of the service is required.
- Update: If you need to change your registered office address you can do so here.
- Return of Allotment of Shares: You can issue additional shares in your company here.
- Appoint New Director: Need to appoint a new director to your company? Do so here.
- View: View director details for all current directors.
- Edit: If your director's details have changed (name, address etc) you can update it here.
- Resign: You can resign any current director by clicking here.
- Download: Auto-produced share certificates for each shareholder. You may be asked to enter the shareholder's address to produce the certificate.
- Appoint New Secretary: Need to appoint a new secretary to your company? Do so here.
- View: View secretary details for all current secretaries.
- Edit: If your secretary's details have changed (name, address, etc) you can update it here.
- Resign: You can resign any current secretary by clicking here.
- People with Significant Control (PSC): View the PSC Online Register. Purchase of the service is required.
- Add PSC: Need to appoint a new PSC? You can do so here.
- No Registrable People: If you have reason to believe there are no people with significant control within the company you can click this link.
- View: View PSC details.
- Edit: If your PSC's details have changed (name, address, etc) you can update it here.
- Remove:You can resign/ cessate a PSC by clicking here.
- Manage Services: You can manage any currently active services by clicking here.
- Articles/Memorandum: View the 1-page memorandum of association (if you have used our standard M&A).
- Incorporation Certificate.pdf: An electronic copy of your incorporation certificate.
- ModelArticles: View the Articles of Association (if you have used our standard M&A).
If you have used our company name change service your name change certificate will appear here too.
- Upload document: This is your company's storage area where you can upload additional company documents (eg. meeting minutes).
- Type: Type of submission sent (eg. Company Incorporation, Annual Return, etc).
The request history is a list of all submissions to Companies House.
- Status: Status of the submission at Companies House (PENDING, REJECT, ACCEPT).
- Submissions: View the details of the submission that was sent.
- Minutes: Download auto-produced minutes (NB. Not all submission types produce minutes).