Cash Back for Barclays and TSB
In this article
The cash back offer
When you open a business bank account when forming your company with us, you will receive between £50-£75 cash back!
How does it work?
Barclays bank account cash back:
- Once you have completed your incorporation, MadeSimple Group will automatically forward your contact details to Barclays.
- Within 48 hours of receiving your details, your own dedicated Barclays Business Manager will call you to arrange a suitable time to meet up and open your account. Your Business Manager will be located at a branch that’s convenient to your business correspondence address.
- Once Barclays bank confirms to you that your bank account has been opened, you then need to complete our cash back form and we will then transfer the cash back to you. Apply for your cash back (login required).
TSB bank account cash back:
Once you have completed your incorporation, MadeSimple Group will automatically forward your contact details to TSB and you will be emailed a link to the TSB online application process. You will need to have the following information to hand before starting the online application process:
- Applicant(s) details - Details for all individuals named in the application (full names, DOB, nationality, 3 years' address history).
- Information about your business - What your business does, projected turnover, set up costs, trading premises details.
- Consent for credit check - Please note that all applications are subject to a credit search: you must obtain the prior consent of all parties involved in the application.
How do I claim my cash back?
Cash back is claimed via your account, once your business bank account is opened:
- Go to the cash back page (login required). Cash back must be claimed within 45 days of the business bank account being opened.
- Choose if you'd like the cash back as money in your bank account or as
creditto your Company Formation MadeSimple account.
- Click "Save".
You should then see the message: "Your details have been successfully stored," this means your claim has been sent to our cash back team. Once the bank has confirmed the opening of your bank account with us, we will process your payment within 4-8 weeks and send you a confirmation email.
How long will it take to get my cash back?
Your cash back payment may take between 4 – 8 weeks to arrive in your account. If you filled out the cash back claim form (login required) and it has been more than 8 weeks, and you still have not received your cash back, please contact us.
Will you notify me once you have sent my cash back?
Yes, we will send you an email as soon as your cash back is paid.
Why does it take so long to receive my cash back?
We endeavour to process all cash backs as soon as possible; however, there are strict verification processes that must happen for us to process the payment. The bank updates us with all new account information one month in arrears and then internally we have to verify the account before cash back can be released.
My bank details have changed. How do I update you?
You will need to change your bank details via the cash back claim form (login required). Simply enter the new sort code and account number in the appropriate fields and save. Our system will be updated instantly. The cash back will be paid into your new account.
Please do not share any bank details via telephone, email or live chat for security reasons.
Cash back T&C's
Cash back only applies to UK customers who form their company (limited by shares) through Company Formation MadeSimple and open a Barclays or TSB Business Bank Account. Customers must use; Company Formation MadeSimple's referral system to send their details to
Offer valid for all new company formation purchases after 28/7/2014. Cash back will be transferred into your account once you have filled in the cash back form and we have verified the details with Barclays or TSB. Wholesale/Professional customers must provide proof of ID and payment method details no later than 45 days after the account opens to be eligible for cashback.
Bank account must be opened within 3 months of the company's date of incorporation. Cash back must be claimed within 45 days of the business bank account being opened. You must use the online cash back form (NB. You must log in to access this page) to apply for your cash back.
The amount payable is based on cash back amount offered on the formation package on the date of purchase.