My company registration has been rejected
If your company registration has been rejected, you should have received an email from us with a reason and explanation on how to amend your registration.
Once the amendments are completed, you can resubmit the company registration online free of charge.
To resubmit your company registration:
- Go to My Companies (login required) and click on your company name
- Make the necessary amendments
- Go to the Summary page and press Submit Once the company registration has is resubmitted, we will send you a confirmation email and again once your company has been incorporated.
If you change your mind and decide not to resubmit your company registration, you can either:
- save it future use (the application is automatically saved)
- request a refund (within 14 days of purchase)
IMPORTANT: If you decide to resubmit your application again, Companies House will aim to incorporate the company within 3 working hours (excluding bank holidays and weekends). However, the time can vary if resubmitted after 2pm, on a weekend or a bank holiday.