Having Trouble with Jumio
- Take a photo of the original document - Do not upload screenshots or black and white photocopies.
- Ensure the photo on your ID is clear and not obscured by the hologram.
- ID must be in date (not expired) and signed.
- Ensure that the machine readable zone at the bottom of the passport is visible - Not cut off or covered by your fingers when holding the ID.
- Hold the camera at eye-level and look directly into the camera - Do not hold the camera above, below or look away.
- Take the photo against a plain background - With no other objects or persons in the photo.
- Keep a neutral expression - Eyes must be opened and mouth closed. No squinting or smiling.
- Take your photo under good even lighting - Do not take within a dark room.
If you are experiencing issues with completing the online ID verification, please read through the following guidance and try validating yourself again.
Taking a Photo of Your ID
When taking a photo of your ID, ensure the ID is flat and fits entirely inside the box. No sides should be cut off.
Your photo must meet the requirements below:
Here is a Passport Example:
Here is a Driving Licence Example:
Taking a Selfie
When taking a photo of your face, centre your face in the frame and follow the on-screen instructions. For example, you may be asked to move closer or move backwards.
Please ensure that your selfie meets the following requirements:
Still Need Help?
If you are still experiencing problems with completing the online ID verification, please email our Customer Services team at theteam@madesimplegroup with screenshots and a brief explanation of your scenario.