Corporate Officer - Documents Checklist
Company officers (director, PSC or shareholders) can either be a natural person (human beings) or artificial legal persons (companies). We have a legal obligation to identify and verify both person officers and corporate officers.
UK Corporate Entities
For UK corporate entities, we can search Companies House Beta for the required information.
Non-UK Corporate Entities
For overseas corporate entities, we require two of the following evidence of registration:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Certificate of Good Standing or Incumbency;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Official evidence of registered address, for example, Extract of Trade Register;
- A certified Register of Directors and Shareholders / Members.
The document/s must contain the following corporate information:
- Full name of the company;
- Company registration number;
- Registered address and principal place of business;
- Country of incorporation;
- Names and members of management body or senior person responsible for the company.