Apply for a CardOne business bank account
Every limited company requires a bank account to start trading. We've teamed up with CardOne to offer a business current account for UK residents who formed their company through one of our formation packages.
Please note: the CardOne business account is available to UK residents only. If you are based outside the UK, click here for further information.
In this article
- A debit card and credit card (if applicable)
- Pay your bills, invoices, wages, etc
- Simple online application process (no credit checks and no branch visits required)
- Free text alerts
And much more...
More details are available on http://www.cardonebanking.com/business/.
How it works
4 simple steps:
- The option to choose the CardOne business bank account is presented to you during your company registration.
- Fill out a contact information form
- Submit your company registration
- Within 24 hours of submitting your company registration, a member from CardOne will contact you.
To be eligible for a CardOne business account you must be:
- 18 or over,
- have a residential address in the UK; and
- have a business registered in the UK.
Please note: Unfortunately, our CardOne referral is unavailable to customer's setting up a limited by guarantee or an LLP company.
How to apply
Company not yet set up?
The option to choose the CardOne business bank account is presented to you during your company registration. Check how it works.
Company already incorporated?
If the company is incorporated (i.e., you have a company number) and you forgot to apply during the online registration, it's not too late to apply:
- Go to My Companies and click on your company name (login required).
- Click the Apply Now button. You will then need to select the
CardOneoption and fill out your contact details.
Within 24 hours, an advisor from CardOne will contact you on the telephone number you provided.
If you have a Wholesale/Professional account, please ensure to enter the client's information and not yours.
Can I apply if I'm an International resident?
Unfortunately, the CardOne business bank account is available to UK residents only. However, you can apply for a bank account through our Banking International Package.
I have not received a phone call back from CardOne. What should I do?
CardOne will contact you within 24 hours from the time you submitted your company registration with Company Formation MadeSimple. If you have done so and it's been more than 24 hours since you heard anything, please contact CardOne on 0871 811 1881 or email email@example.com
How do I claim my cash back?
Unfortunately, the cash back offer is not available with the opening of the CardOne bank account.
More FAQs can be found here.