How to appoint a corporate (company) Director
In this article:
Appoint a corporate director during company registration
- When in the company registration, go to the Directors section.
- Next to 'To make a corporate appointment', click the click here button.
- Enter the director information and click Continue. You should see the company director has been added:
- Continue filling out the rest of your company registration and submit it. Once your company is incorporated (within 3 working hours), you'll be able to see all your company information when you log into your account.
Please note when appointing a corporate director, at least one human director is also required.
Appoint a corporate director after incorporation
- Go to My Companies (login required), and then click on your company name.
- Scroll down to 'Directors' and click Appoint New Director.
- Next to "To make a corporate appointment", click the click here button.
- Enter the information and click the Continue button. Your request will be sent to Companies House for approval. We will email you once it has been accepted, normally 3 working hours.
- Once Companies House have successfully accepted your request, click the Sync Data button at the top of your company details page to update our system.
Please note you need a valid authentication code to complete the above action.