Banking International Package FAQs
What is included in this package?
The Banking International package includes, but no limited to:
- Quick and simple online formation
- A UK registered office address
- A UK service address
- A UK business bank account
- Official digital and printed company documents
- Filing your first confirmation statement
- International mail forwarding
- 1-hour tax consultation
Is there a renewal fee for this package?
Yes, there is a yearly renewal fee.
After year 1, should you wish to continue to use our registered office and service address services and also want us to prepare and file your confirmation statement, then this package has a yearly renewal fee.
Do I need to provide you with ID?
We have a legal obligation to check proof of ID and address for all UK and non-UK customers. Read the proof of ID and address document checklist to find out what documents you can submit.
What will be discussed during my 1 hour consultation with Tax experts?
The consultation will cover VAT, Corporation Tax, and UK employment taxes and is also your chance to find out how you can best structure your business to ensure you take advantage of tax savings available to you.
Which bank will I be introduced to?
All the leading UK banks.
How long will it take to open a bank account?
Once you submit your online company registration with us, Premier UK bank will contact you within 24 hours to arrange an appointment at a bank. Once all documents have been provided to the bank, you can expect your bank account to be opened within 2 to 4 weeks.
Do I need to come to the UK to open a bank account?
In most cases, there is a requirement for the director/shareholders to come and meet the bank manager in person in the UK (London). If you are unable to travel to the UK in the immediate future, our banking partners will be able to discuss your requirements with you.
What documentation do I need to bring to the bank meeting?
Before you attend the bank meeting, you will be required to produce a photo ID (valid passport or driving licence). You will also be required to produce two forms of proof of your current home address (such as a recent utility bill or personal bank statement which is less than three months old). The documents must be translated into English. You should also bring your incorporation documents.
Are there any requirements to open a bank account as a non-UK resident?
Yes, the following terms and conditions apply:
- You must have a legitimate business carrying out commercial/trading activity and must not be a vehicle for tax saving
- You must have a UK customer or supplier or have full intentions of entering UK market with marketing your products or services in the UK
- Director/s and beneficial owners will need to travel to the UK to meet our tax and banking partners and the bank manager before the account can be opened
- You will need to bring photo ID and proof of your local residential address with you (valid passport or driving licence) and proof of your current home address (such as a recent utility bill or bank/credit card statement which is less than three months old, or a council tax bill) for the bank meeting
- Your business must not be within the Financial Services sector
Is a bank account guaranteed?
The assistance fee for opening a UK bank account does not guarantee the opening of an account. The final decision lies with the bank. If you meet all the requirements outlined in the T&Cs, but we are unable to facilitate the opening of a bank account, you will be entitled to a full refund of the fee relating to the bank account opening.
Please note this Money Back Guarantee does not extend to any other out of pocket expenses such as travel and accommodation.