Take a look at the common queries below to find out how we can help:
- How do I open a business bank account?
- "Pending" company registration
- What details do I need to form a limited company?
- Do I need to register for VAT?
- I have trouble logging in
- I want to cancel my service
- Do I need to provide you with proof of ID documents?
- How do I set up a UK company?
- Will I need an accountant?
- I live overseas. Can I apply for a UK bank account?
- I have another query and need further help
How do I open a business bank account?
All you need to do is simply select the bank you're interested in when completing your online company registration.
Is your company already incorporated? No problem, click to apply below:
"Pending" company registration
As soon as your company is incorporated, we'll email the company number along with the registration documents.
You can check the status of the company registration at any time, by logging into your account (login required).
What details do I need to form a limited company?
- Proof of ID and address.
- A company name, company address and business activity.
- Officer details.
- Share capital and shareholder details.
- People with Significant Control (PSC) details.
For continued reading on the topic, click on the article below:
Do I need to register for VAT?
For further reading on VAT, take a look at the following article:
I have trouble logging in
I want to cancel my service
Please note, if you were using our N1 registered office and service address, you will need to update these addresses individually via your account or at Companies House.
Do I need to provide you with proof of ID documents?
How do I set up a UK company?
Take a look at the related FAQs:
- What type of company should I choose?
- I want to set up a dormant company
- Registering as a sole trader
- Setting up a UK limited company
Will I need an accountant?
We provide you with lots of inclusive services and tools to keep accounting costs down.
For ongoing business or accounting advice, we have a relationship with Westbury Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors. You can contact Westbury on +44 (0)207 253 7272 or use their contact form.
I live overseas. Can I apply for a UK bank account?
- use the account you already have in your country
- open a new account in the UK
- open a UK sterling account in your country
However, If you charge or pay VAT you will need a UK bank account. HMRC will repay any VAT owed to the business directly into the account.
We offer banking assistance for the leading UK banks in our Banking International package only. Should you not choose the package, you could search the internet to find a suitable UK bank.
Please note: the Barclays, TSB and CardOne business bank referrals we offer are available to UK residents only - this means you must physically live in the UK. Unfortunately, overseas residents cannot apply.
More ways to get help
- For answers to common questions, search our Knowledge Base
- Talk to our friendly customer support team via live chat
- Phone us on +44 (0)207 608 5500. We are available Monday - Friday 9:00am-5:30pm GMT
- Email our customer support team email@example.com we aim to answer your query within 24 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
Check our frequently asked questions for quick answers.
Our blog has lots of great tips and information on all aspects of business.
MadeSimple StartUps Community
Get first-hand advice and support when you join our Facebook Group (login required). Our exclusive 'customers only' community is dedicated to helping start-ups collaborate, get advice and share advice with others.
Monthly webinars from MadeSimple and our partners created to provide advice on setting up and running a successful business.
For domain and email support, please visit Websites MadeSimple.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction however in the unfortunate event you need to make a complaint, please get in touch with us.
Interested in working at MadeSimple? Visit our careers page for current job openings and more information.
Our company address
Made Simple Group
20-22 Wenlock Road
Company number: 04214713
Vat number: GB820956327
Terms and conditions
Your use of the website is subject to these terms and conditions.
We love hearing that you have had a great experience with us. We will always pass on personal comments to the appropriate person or department. You can send us your feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!